Dear fellow art librarians,

I was wondering if anybody else was supplementing their income through
consulting and/or private librarianship, and, if so, would like to get
together at the conference for a formal or informal discussion about issues
involved, ranging from how to pay estimated taxes on income earned this way,
to obtaining supplies, conservation problems, etc.

I am currently about 1/3 through a project of organizing the reference
library of about 4,000 books and auction catalogs of a New York medieval
gallery and have learned alot through trial and error and would love to hear
what others have gone through and to share my victories and failures.

If anyone is interested, please let me know and I would love to meet for a
discussion over drinks, or something more formal, depending on how many
people are interested.

Thanks,

Eric Wolf
Assistant Cataloger