Hi Ray Anne:  We have a link to this document off the PDC
website:  http://www.arlisna.org/survey.html
It LIS schools and states whether they include internships in their program
of study - it does not include a listing of institutions who would like to
or already host internships (the other side of the coin).  It's a great
resource that probably will need to be updated fairly soon! - Heather