Heather, I thought this list was already included in the survey that ARLIS
Prof Dev Committee did when Jack Robertson was in charge of it.  The
survey was published in an issue of Art Doc.   And revised at least once.
And included schools of lib and info sciences that teach courses in art
librarianship.  RAL

                                Ray Anne Lockard
                         Head, Frick Fine Arts Library
                           University Library System
                            University of Pittsburgh
                             Pittsburgh, PA  15260
                              Voice:  412-648-2410
                                Fax:  412-648-7568
                          E-mail:  [log in to unmask]

                A book should be a ball of light in one's hands.
                                   Ezra Pound