I am interested in the identification of any cooperative storage facilities
with which art libraries are participants.  I am not interested so much in
relationships with commercial offsite storage vendors but rather in
nonprofit facilities that are shared by regional or local libraries that
include art libraries.  Please share any information or wisdom about these
facilities with me.   I am particularly interested in what has been stored,
what the facilities' services are, how the facility is supported
financially, and any other relevant issues that anyone wants to share.
Thanks.  Ann Abid

Ann B. Abid, Head Librarian
Ingalls Library
The Cleveland Museum of Art