Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. Dear Colleagues,

In preparation for our joint session at CAA on Artists' Books on February 20th, we would like to survey libraries that are collecting artists' books. Please respond if you are collecting artists' books in your institution:

1) Do you collect all types of artists' books (multiples, limited edition and unique)? Please specify. What types do you not collect?

2) Is there anything unique about your collection?. For instance, do you have a regional scope of collecting?

3) Approximately how many artists' books do you have in your collection?

4) Do you work with another curatorial department in your institution, such as a print department, on selection/criteria or collection development? Are all the artists' books collected by your institution cataloged into one system (ie RLIN, OCLC)?

5) Does your institution have a program that highlights artists' books (publishing, programming, exhibition)?

Thank you. Survey results will be posted on ARLIS-l.

Deirdre Lawrence
BMA