I am research librarian and I have a client who is writing a book on art heists.  He is looking for some information on John Franklin, an American millionaire who was found with 26 paintings in his house in Jamaica stolen from the Umbrian town of Bettona in 1987.  According to an article in _The Independent (London)_ October 14, 1990 (article was found on Lexis), _The Art Newspaper_ in its first English edition has an article on this theft.  The article says that this article appeared "last month" which I would assume might be September, 1990.  In order to get this article on ILL, I need a citation, and I can't seem to find it indexed anywhere.  I have written to _The Art Newspaper_ twice and received no response. I also contacted the University of Wisconsin Madison which, according to Worldcat, had the complete holdings.  They do not.

Is there any library out there that can help me with this?  If you can send me the article, I will cover all expenses.

Thank you,
Michele Missner