Hello,

We are looking to purchase a multilingual art terms/phrases dictionary. IFLA lists:
Müller, Christian, comp. The art and antiques dictionary = Grand dictionnaire technique d'art et d'antiquités = Das Große Fachwörterbuch für Kunst und Antiquitäten. Bd 1. English-French-German. München: Weltkunst Verlag, 1982. 376 p. ISBN 3921669006
Can someone who owns this item let me know if it has phrases in addition to terms, e.g. "oil on canvas" not just "oil" and "canvas"? Also, is it good for art terms, or does it emphasize antiques collecting?

Can you recommend any other multilingual resources (online [other than IFLA] or print)? This particular dictionary is out-of-print.

Thanks,
Regina

Regina Kammer
Catalog Librarian
San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
151 Third Street, San Francisco, CA  94103
(415) 357-4121