From: Perotti, Deborah [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2003 3:52 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARLIS-L] book jackets

I am collecting information about what art libraries do with book jackets.

Do you through them away?

Do you catalog them separately and house them in flat files?

Do you keep them on the books and cover them with mylar?

Do you keep them on the books in certain circumstances such as when the
content of the book jacket is not represented within the book?

I would appreciate any and all responses and thank you for your time and
help.

Best to you,

Deborah Perotti
Library Preservation Coordinator