Dear Sirs

What is the possibility of making a tie-up between your Establishment  / School of L I S and Indian Institute of Knowledge Management for sharing Information and exchanging students?
 If you are interested, kindly contact me.

 Thanks and regards

Biju K. Abraham  [log in to unmask]
Director, Indian Institute of  Knowledge Management (IIKM) &
Editor, Indian Journal of Library and Information Science (IJLIS)
Uzhavoor PO, Kottayam, Kerala, India-686634
Ph: 0091 - 482   240720 (Res.)
      0091 - 9846 240720 (Mob.)

Indian Institute of Knowledge Management (IIKM) is an educational project for ensuring international
standard and quality for LIS Education to the students of third world contries. lt is launched by
Indian Library, Information Science & Knowledge Management Association (ILISKMA).

IIKM is situated in the home town of Dr. K.R. Narayanan, the Hon. former President of  India, at Uzhavoor, a village in one of the southern states of India blessed by the nature with greenery,

The courses propposed to offer in IIKM are at  Graduate (BLIS) Post-Graduate (MLIS/ MBA) and Doctorate (PhD) level with specialization on various  subjects related to
 Library Administration and Management, Information Technology & Management, Institutional Administration and Management, Knowledge Management , Public Administration,
Social Development and Planning, Applied Economics, Literacy Management, Education Planning, Information Retrieval System Management, Mass Communication, and Journalism, etc.

The syllabus and curriculum are that of international  standard ensuring to match with the global requirement of the age.

To accomplish the goal of international quality, we invite all possible tie-up with IFLA  and ALA.

We will be happy to intake students from third world countries and those sponsored by IFLA an ALA.

Please note that this is a not for profit project.
Biju K. Abraham