Dear Colleagues:

About a month ago I announced the availability of the results of a survey of small art museum libraries both online on the ARLIS/NA website and also (a fully enhanced Excel version) by e-mail from me.  Unfortunately, I distributed the Excel file before making a couple of revisions that had been requested by one of the participants.  Kristen Regina of the Hillwood Museum Library had originally asked to be included anonymously, but when I asked for final corrections from the participants, she told me she would like Hillwood to be listed by name.  She also told me that the number of journals her library subscribes to is 32, not 42.  It has just come to my attention that I did not make these changes before sending out the Excel file.  So many people have requested the file that I believe that making this ARLIS-L announcement is the most efficient way to communicate these changes.  I will be glad to send out new copies of the file to anyone who wants it--or they can feel free to make the changes themselves.  Following are the changes that have been made:

The Hillwood Museum in Washington, D.C. was listed as "Anonymous #2."  So the name ("Anonymous #2") and the location ("Anon. Location") were changed and the name of the librarian (Kristen Regina) and her actual email <[log in to unmask]>  were added.  I also changed the number of journal subscriptions for the Hillwood Museum from 42 to 32.

Then I changed "Anonymous #3" to "Anonymous #2" and "Anonymous #4" to "Anonymous #3."  I also deleted the e-mail addresses for these anonymous entries and substituted "Not listed."  I apologize to all for this inconvenience and will, as I said, gladly send you a fresh copy of the file if you like.

Joan M. Benedetti
2533 6th Street
Santa Monica, CA  90405-3707

Tel: (310) 664-0922