I am pleased to announce that the Summary Budget for ARLIS/NA budget
year 2003 (1 January - 31 December) is now available for viewing on the
ARLIS/NA Website (from the ARLIS/NA Members' Area page, click on the
"Financial Matters" link within the "Other Documentation:" category).

As soon as final 2002 budget results, as well as year-end balances for
our "Restricted Funds" are received, these figures will be added to the
above webpage and published in the next issue of "Update."  A Financial
Review of the Society is being prepared by our auditing firm, and will
also be published when received.

In the meantime please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions/concerns.

Regards,

Phil Heagy, ARLIS/NA Treasurer
Menil Collection Library
1511 Branard St. Houston, TX 77006