Our library is considering the idea of sponsoring a competition or
commissioning a piece of artwork to be displayed in the library.  Cleveland
State University Library is an urban academic library.  I was hoping,
perhaps, that another library has done something similar and would share
their public relations announcement and the criteria that artists would have
to follow for submission.

I would appreciate any input--
Pam Eyerdam, Head of Reference and Art Librarian
Cleveland State University Library, Cleveland, OH