I wanted to thank everyone for their helpful and interesting responses to
the questions about books jackets. A number of people asked to see a
compilation of responses, which I will gladly do. These comments have given
me many ideas to consider for book jackets and books. Thank you all, again!

Best to you,

Deborah Perotti
Library Preservation Coordinator
The Museum of Modern Art