First, we choose some evocative ones for a display on a bulletin
board. Very popular.Then,we use good images for our picture file. We
rarely trim images that have titles written across them, however.
These "pictures" are a circulating collection. It saves our books from
being cut up.
 We also cut off the author information and file these (with info. about
which book they are from) in our vertical files.

Diana E.M. Cooper                 604-822-3943
Fine Arts Reference Librarian
Fine Arts Library
University of British Columbia
1956 Main Mall                        [log in to unmask]