Dear Lucie and Colleagues,

Since the corpus for each country participating in the project has its own publisher(s), it's difficult to stay abreast of all new volumes.  I don't know of any vendor who handles the entire CVA.  We rely on Standing Orders with Harrassowitz, Casalini, 'L'Erma' di Bretschneider, Puvill (Spain), Grant & Cutler (U.K.), and Academic Book Center to cover Europe, the U.K., the U.S., and most recently, Russia.  Erasmus, either in France or The Netherlands, could also be contacted about Standing Orders for French and Scandinavian fascicules.  For Romania and Greece, we have exchange arrangements.  Unfortunately, the Greek publisher, the Academy of Athens, doesn't yet have a fully functioning website and there STILL is no local vendor acting as a dependable clearinghouse for this type of scholarly publication in Greece.

The most recent listing by country is T. Carpenter, T. Mannack, Summary Guide to Corpus Vasorum Antiquorum (2000), now of course overtaken by events.  I see that the website of the CVA sponsoring body, the Union Académique Internationale, mentions briefly the countries currently producing fascicules (www.uai-iua.org).   And now that I've come this far, it's probably time to contact them ([log in to unmask]) to see if they do in fact provide specifics on brand-new and forthcoming fascicules.

Best wishes to all,

Phyllis

Phyllis Graham
Assistant Librarian
Blegen Library
American School of Classical Studies
54 Souidias Street
GR 106 76 Athens, GREECE

tel. +30 210 723-6313; fax +30 210 729-4047/ 725-0584
e-mail: [log in to unmask]