Free Art Catalogues from Cal State Fullerton

All of the following publications originated, I believe, from the Main Art Gallery at California State University, Fullerton.  Only one or two copies of each are available:

1) Beatrice Wood Retrospective, 1983, 48 pp.

2) Cast Glass Sculpture (with an essay by Donald Kuspit), 1986, 61 pp.

3) California Innovations (co-sponsored by the Palm Springs Desert Museum), 1981, 48 pp.

4) Fragmented Narratives:  Five Contemporary Assemblage Artists, 1999, 35 pp.

5) The Roadium, 1997, 7 pp.

6) The Medium is the Illusion, 1986, 32 pp.

7)  Wrestling with the Sublime; Contemporary German Art in Southern California, 1996, 24 pp.

8)  Daniel Wheeler; You are Here, 1995, 38 pp.

We are not asking for any postal reimbursements.

Floyd M. Zula,  Co-Coordinator, Acquisitions and Database Services (ADS) /Art Bibliographer
Pollak Library, California State University
800 N. State College Boulevard
Fullerton, CA 92834-4150
(714)278-2366;fax: (714)278-7497