I am pleased to announce that the Arkansas Arts Center Library catalog is
now online thanks to our partnership with the Central Arkansas Library
System.

The catalog is accessible through the Arts Center website:" www.arkarts.com.
Click on Education, then on the Elizabeth Prewitt Taylor Memorial Library,
then on the online catalog.

The catalog is also available through the Central Arkansas Library System:
www.cals.lib.ar.us.

Coinciding with the unveiling of our online catalog, we have doubled the
hours the library is open to the public.

Thanks also to you, my ARLIS-L colleagues who have offered support and
advice during the two years leading up to this!

Patrice O'Donoghue
Librarian
Arkansas Arts Center
501 East 9th St., Little Rock AR 72202