Dear Colleagues,

The Association of Historians of Nineteenth-Century Art's electronic journal
Nineteenth-Century Art Worldwide is up and running at:
http://www.19thc-artworldwide.org/

We would like to ask you to provide a link on your library's web page to the
Journal so that students and faculty alike might be able to access it more
easily.  Because this journal is published only online, it is even more
important that access is made available to interested parties.  One of the
ways to do this is through your library web page.  We have been able to keep
the journal free and accessible to all without paid subscription through
private and institutional donations and will continue to do so as long as we
can.  We will, of course, be happy to receive institutional donations and
will list such sponsorship on the web page.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you might have about the
Journal and our activities.

Thank you for your assistance in this matter.
Sincerely yours,
Sura Levine
Associate Professor of Art History
Hampshire College