Hi all,

It is time for the  RISS UPDATE column once again.  If anyone has suggestions or interesting projects in the works that would serve as an interesting basis for the article, please let me know.
You can write to me at the address below by Tuesday, December 3rd with your ideas, suggestions, etc.

Have a great holiday!

Kelley
---
kelley weaver | [log in to unmask]