I'd like to call your attention to an art magazine, works + conversations,
which could be of interest to you. We've been publishing for five years
under the umbrella of a small non-profit organization, Society for the
ReCognition of Art.

Each issue is organized around in-depth, thoughtful interviews with
accomplished artists and, as such, is a primary resource for the art world.
We publish the magazine about every nine months. Our resources are very
limited, but what we're doing is of a very high quality.

I invite you to visit our web site at www.conversations.org where all but
the most recent interviews are posted. We are publishing out of Berkeley
CA, but include interviews from people all over as you'll see.

I haven't known how to make the magazine known to art librarians who, I
would think, would be interested in this publication. Locally, the
libraries at the California College of Arts and Crafts and the San
Francisco Art Institute subscribe and a few others scattered around the
country who have discovered us through word of mouth.

If you are interested and would like to see a copy, I'd be happy to send
you our current issue.
Thanks for your consideration.

Richard Whittaker, editor
works + conversations