The volumes from the Le Corbusier Archives have been out of print for some
time.  I've tried myself to acquire certain volumes, as we do not own a
complete run and someone cut out pages from our Villa Savoye volume.  I've
tried abebooks.com and bookfinder.com.  Once I saw a single volume at the
Strand for a reasonable price and last year a collector offered us an
almost complete run at a reduced price, but someone else got back to him
sooner at a lower rate!  It's not easy!

Good luck,
Joy Kestenbaum
Art & Architecture Librarian/Associate Professor
Pratt Institute Library
200 Willoughby Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11205
(718) 636-3714