The only time I used it was when I was trying to raise some money for an
ARLIS/NA conference session.  As it turned out, we raised the money without
actually applying to any of the foundations that I had earmarked as
possibilities.  It is very easy to use, however--and the really great thing
is that you can subscribe on a monthly basis (i.e., that is the least amount
of time you can buy) and this buys you unlimited searching during that month.
 It's only about $25 per month.  So this is really doable for the occasional
project.

Joan M. Benedetti, Cataloger
L.A. County Museum of Art
Research Library