Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. Greetings List Members-

The Holidays aree upon us and my Catalogue 32 is ready to be distributed. It is titled "Catalogue 32: General American Art Publications and over 500Individual Catalogues of American Art Collections" and contains almost 1350 choice items. Also, tacked onto the catalogue at the rear, are around 40 very
expensive selections of American and European Art suitable as gifts to either yourself, a valued customer or your favorite institution.

Electronic copies of this important catalogue, in Word format and almost 1 meg in size, will be emailed to those who express interest. Please send a request directly to mailto:[log in to unmask] and put eCat32 Request in the subject line.

I will be sending hard copies of this catalogue through the US Mail as well, for those who prefer. Please send request for hardcopies to the address above and put HardCat32 in the subject line, and make sure your mailing address is in the body of the email. Mailed copies will be sent the week of  Dec. 2.

Defered billing and/or payment until after January 1, 2003 is available for any item in this catalogue, as well as expedited billing for those who need to spend funds
prior to the end of the year.

Orders will be cheerfully accepted for items in this catalogue beginning Monday November 25, with orders being shipped beginning Tuesday December 3. We
encourage emailed orders, FAXed orders and also welcome your call. Should we be unable to answer the phone in person, please leave a message indicating which items you would like to purchase or inquire about and how we may contact you.

We wish you all joyous Holidays, and hope you will let us know how we can be of assistance to you!

Sincerely,
The Entire Staff at Kevin Mullen, Bookseller

--
Kevin Mullen, Bookseller
P.O. Box 472, Marietta, Pennsylvania 17547