I was wondering if anyone out there might be able to tell me if they have
any of the three books below in their library collections.  They are
obscure titles.  I have annotated some information for each below when I
could.  Please email me directly if you do.  Thanks in advance for any help
or leads.

_British Association for the Advancement of Science, 33rd Meeting, 1863,
Journal of Sectional Proceedings_.
[This is an 8-page exhibition catalog held in 1863 in
Newcastle-upon-Tyne.  WorldCat says Cambridge Univ and Glasgow Univ are the
only two libraries that hold a copy.]

_Catalogue of Paintings and other Works of Art, in the Town Hall, September
and October, 1866, in connection with the Mechanics Institution,
Newcastle-upon-Tyne_.
[exhibition catalog, page # unknown, no holdings in WorldCat or RLIN]

_Catalogue of the Valuable Household Appointments at Woodleigh, 50 Park
Road, Claughton, Birkenhead_, Brown & Brown, 30 Oct - 5 Nov 1917.
[auction catalog, Brown & Brown auctioneers, no holdings in WorldCat, RLIN,
or SCIPIO]

Roberto C. Ferrari
Head of Access Services
Arts & Humanities Librarian