I have re-attached the agenda to this email for everyone's convenience. Feel free to contact me with questions.

We are looking forward to a great meeting and seeing everyone there!

Anne Blecksmith
ARLIS/SC Secretary
VRA/SC Treasurer

Art Libraries Society of North America
Visual Resources Association
Southern California Chapters

JOINT MEETING - FRIDAY, November 1, 2002

Luna Imaging Inc.
3542 Hayden Avenue, Building One
Culver City, CA 90232
Phone: (310) 452-8370

9:30            Registration and coffee

10:00           ARLIS/SC Business Meeting
                VRA/SC Tour of Production

11:00           VRA/SC Business Meeting
                ARLIS/SC Tour of Production

12:00           Lunch

1:00            Insight/Inscribe presentation

2:30                    Tour of Conjunctive Points Complex led by Eric Owen
                                Moss Architects

Please see attached pages for reservation form and parking instructions. For more information about Luna Imaging Inc. visit: www.lunaimaging.com.

Images of Eric Owen Moss Architects' Culver City projects can be seen online at: www.ericowenmoss.com. (Click on "Projects".)

Both ARLIS/SC and VRA/SC extend special thanks to Nancy Harm for organizing this joint event.

Anne Blecksmith
Reference Librarian
Special Collections and Visual Resources
Research Library
Getty Research Institute
1200 Getty Center Drive, Suite 1100
Los Angeles, CA 90049-1688