Dear ARLIS/Midstates members,

I hope many of you are already making plans to attend our upcoming
meeting this Friday, November 1st.  We have a number of very interesting
presentations and tours scheduled for the day (see below for more
information).  The meeting will take place at the Northwestern
University campus and library in Evanston, IL.  Please go to
http://php.indiana.edu/~edowell/midstates/meetings.html for detailed
information including registration forms, lodging and driving
directions.

Please remember to register before October 28th if you wish to
participate in the luncheon.  See you all soon!

Alba Fernandez
ARLIS Midstates Vice-chair/Chair-elect

SCHEDULE OF EVENTS

9:15-10:00 am Registration & Coffee
Ver Steeg Lounge, University Library.

10:00-11:30 am Presentations, Forum Room, University Library
  "CITY2000 Digital Images Project"
David Austin, University of Illinois at Chicago
 "Recent Digital Image Projects at Northwestern University Library"
Virginia Kerr, Northwestern University

11:30-1:00 pm  Lunch, Ver Steeg Lounge, University Library

1:00-2:30 pm Tours: Art Collection, Art Slide Library, Block Museum

2:45-4:00 pm ARLIS Midstates business meeting
Reference Classroom, 2E, University Library

4:00-4:45 pm VRA Midwest business meeting
Reference Classroom, 2E, University Library

Alba Fernández,
Assistant Art Reference Librarian
Indianapolis Museum of Art
4000 Michigan Road