Some weeks ago  I asked for help finding a specific Guerrilla Girls video
produced at the U of Colorado in 1989. One tip paid off. There was enough
interest about where to find this video that I am sharing the information
with ARLIS-L.

Available for approx $38 (I'm not sure if that includes postage) from the U
of Colorado in Boulder. Here's the vendor address and email.

What Follows Video Series
c/o Valerie Albicker
Department of Fine Arts
University of Colorado
318 UCB
Boulder, CO 80309-0318

Here's a citation for the video:

Guerrilla girls [videorecording] / Academic Media Service, University of
Colorado, Boulder; producer, James Johnson. Boulder, CO : University of
Colorado, c1989
Lucy Lippard, interviewer. VHS format
                     "What follows ... is an interview-portrait-feature of
visitors to the Fine Arts Department
                     of the University of Colorado at Boulder."Music: The
Fluid. 1 videocassette (37 min., 49 sec.).
 Summary
                     These anonymous women artists have dedicated
themselves to informing the public of
                     the inequality which persists in the art world with
respect to women artists and their
                     work. Dressed in gorilla masks, they discuss their
postering activities and their
                     collaborative projects

Nina Stephenson
University of New Mexico