More Info on the Allgemeines Kunstlerlexikon:

K.G. Saur met with the bibliographers at the University of MN, this
morning, and I inquired about the distribution of the AKL.  The AKL will be
distributed by Harrassowitz and directly from Saur.  I read Ursula's email
to him and his reply was that Gale would -not- be taking over distribution.
 For questions email him at: [log in to unmask]

Hope this helps.

Deborah K. Ultan
Art/Art History Librarian
University of MN