Please post:

Library Renovation and Inter-Library Loan News:

The long-awaited renovation of the Brooklyn Museum of Art's Libraries is scheduled to begin in November 2002
and be completed in mid-2003. As of November 1st, we will be closed to on-site readers; telephone, mail, email, and fax
reference service will be limited until the project is completed. We will not be able to fill any Inter-Library Loan
requests from the Art Reference Library collection during this time period.

The Wilbour Library of Egyptology will remain open by appointment to the public and will continue filling Inter-Library Loan requests until further notice.

We apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to inviting the public back to our renovated space in mid-2003.

Deirdre Lawrence
Principal Librarian
BMA