Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. Colleagues:

In her research, a graduate student at UT came across a reference to Schubert (or Shubert) #9.  She is working on an engraving by the 19th century German artist, Eugen Neureuther.  I have looked at Arntzen & Rainwater, Fine arts: a bibliographic guide, and Art Information (Lois Swan Jones).  If anyone knows what this reference might be referring to, please contact me directly.

Thanks so much, Laura

Laura Schwartz
Art Librarian, Fine Arts Library
The University of Texas at Austin