Since there is so much interest in the brochures, I thought I would explain
how we produce them.  The brochure was created by our graphic arts
department as a PDF file.   We are fortunate to have a high quality color
laser printer in our library.  We print the brochures ourselves as we need
them, it's a great project for volunteers and student interns.  We have
already had to make one minor correction,  it's easy to do since it is an
electronic file.  If hours change in the future, we can simply change the
file,  rather than having a backlog of brochures with incorrect information.

Debby Aframe, Librarian
Worcester Art Museum
55 Salisbury St.
Worcester, MA. 01609