All,
It is clear that Debby has set something in motion that is going to
be of value to all of us.  If this "chain letter" proves successful,
maybe we can circulate other useful  materials in the same way.
I will forward the packet of brochures to requestors as soon as I
receive them from Debby (and have a little bit of time to look at
them!)--I promise it will be a priority because the list is already
growing.

In order received (Eastern Time Zone), they are so far:

James Mitchell, NY              Wednesday, 4:18 PM
Mona Chapin, OH         Wednesday, 4:36 PM
Ron Chapman, HI         Wednesday, 4:53 PM
Lyn Korenic, WI         Wednesday, 5:19 PM
Kate Cooper, MD         Wednesday, 5:29 PM
Leslie Goldstein, NY            Wednesday, 6:41 PM
Heidi Yeager, OH                Thursday, 8:09 AM
Anne Dickerson, GA              Thursday, 8:47 AM

--shannon
Miami University, Oxford, OH