Our library brochure is finally done!  Quite awhile ago I requested sample
brochures from libraries so we could use them as examples in designing our
own brochure.  Many  thanks to all the libraries who responded and sent a
sample brochure- we received about 20.  We're now ready to send our finished
brochure along with all the others, as a package, to other libraries who are
interested.   The package is meant to be a resource to any interested
library.  The first library who requested the package is the Wertz Art &
Architecture Library at Miami University in Oxford Ohio.   Please contact
Shannon Van Kirk , [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>  ,
if you would like to receive the package when she is done using it.  The
package can just be kept circulating as long as people are interested.
Again, many thanks to all who responded and sent a brochure to us.  Out
graphic arts department found the material to be extremely helpful in our
design process.

Debby Aframe, Librarian
Worcester Art Museum
55 Salisbury St.