ARLIS-L subscribers:

It's not yet the first, but since I won't be in my office tomorrow I'm sending out this month's "Tip" slightly early.

I'm on several other listservs, as I'm sure many of you are.  Recently I've noticed many people on those lists sending messages to the list instead of the commands address to be removed from these lists.  I don't want to encourage everyone here to unsubscribe from ARLIS-L, but I thought it would be good to have the information in case you do ever need to get off.

Send all commands to: [log in to unmask]
To leave the list, the subject line must be blank and the body of the message should read:
SIGNOFF ARLIS-L

Note: the address you send this command FROM must be the same one you are subscribed under.
Also: get rid of any signature files and so forth that may get automatically sent with any outgoing email.

Again, if you ever have a problem or question about your subscription please feel free to contact me and I will do my best to get it resolved in a timely manner.

Thanks and I hope everyone has a wonderful November!
Kerri
ARLIS-L Moderator

Kerri A. Scannell
Fine Arts Librarian, Technical Services
Lucille C. Little Fine Arts Library
University of Kentucky
Lexington, KY 40506-0224
(859) 257-4630
"Do not follow where the path may lead.
Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
--Muriel Strode