Greetings All,

My husband, an architect, and I recently bought Form Zero Architectural Bookstore and Gallery in Los Angeles.  For those of you who are unfamiliar with Form Zero, it was started nine years ago in Culver City, moved to Santa Monica after it out grew its original space and finally ended up in the arts district in downtown LA, just down the street from the Southern California Institute of Architecture (SCI-ARC).

The bookstore is known nationwide for its outstanding collection in hard to find, rare and out of print European and Japanese architecture and design books.  The store also has an excellent, and fairly complete, selection of periodicals, including  a+u and GA.

Our first list of books, Monographs of Contemporary European Architects, is available. (Please let me know if you would like a copy.)

We will be happy to set up approval plans for libraries.

Currently we are open Tuesday through Friday 10-7,  Saturday and Sunday 12-6.

Ciao,

Alison Pinsler & Eric Chavkin

811 Traction Ave., #1A
Los Angeles, CA 90013
213-620-1920
213-620-1960 FAX

The e-mail should be up and running sometime this week.