Details and registration information about the upcoming
ARLIS/Midstates-VRA Midwest Fall meeting is now available on the
Chapter's website at http://php.indiana.edu/~edowell/midstates/home.html
.  We will be meeting at the Northwestern University campus in Evanston,
IL, where our co-hosts have planned some very interesting presentations
and tours. The deadline for registrations is October 28.   We hope you
join us!

Alba Fernandez
Vice-Chair/Chair Elect
ARLIS Midstates