Forwarded from the NINCH list.

>>> NINCH-ANNOUNCE <[log in to unmask]> 9/26/02 1:22:33 PM >>>
NINCH ANNOUNCEMENT
News on Networking Cultural Heritage Resources
from across the Community
September 26, 2002

             National Archives and Records Administration (NARA)
                   and Electronic Records Archives (ERA)
   Call For Comments on Plans for Making Electronic Records More Available
                         NARA-ERA User Conference
                  November 8, 2002: NARA, College Park, MD
            http://www.archives.gov/electronic_records_archives

>From: "Michael Skipper" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: [Asis-l] NARA User Conference
>Sender: [log in to unmask]
>Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 11:19:24 -0400

NARA-ERA USER CONFERENCE

The National Archives and Records Administration (NARA)
plans to build a digital national archives that will make
invaluable records of America available electronically to
anyone, at any time, in any place, for as long as needed.

NARA is seeking interested professionals to participate in a
user conference and provide feedback concerning our
strategic response to the challenge of preserving,
managing, and accessing electronic records.