The ARLIS/ Midstates Chapter is happy to announce our Fall 2002 meeting
which will take place on Friday, November 1st at the Northwestern
University campus in Evanston, IL.  We will be meeting jointly with the
Midwest VRA Chapter. Our co-hosts are Russ Clement, Head of the Art
Collection, Deering Library; Julie Marchenko, Curator of Slides and
Photographs; and Virginia Kerr, Digital Technology Librarian.

Details about the schedule of events and registration information will
be available soon, both on ARLIS-L and in our chapter website.  We hope
you join us!

Alba Fernandez,
Vice-Chair/Chair Elect
ARLIS/ Midstates