Thanks, Phyllis!
I'll be posting a list of all of the recommended dealers soon, due to popular demand.  Don't know what we'd do without ARLIS-L!!!
-margaret

<<< Lucie Stylianopoulos <[log in to unmask]>  9/19  8:45a >>>
Phyllis,

How wonderful of you to provide this list.  I would hardily second
all your comments on Greek material, and possibly add that
Eleftheroudakis routinely gets material from outside Athens,
particularly Byzantine material from Thessaloniki, as requested. We
could also add to this list several good bookstores in Thessaloniki.

Particularly, thanks for the information on Turkey. Kalo taxidi.

yours,
lucie