ARLIS/ New England will hold its next meeting on Cape Ann, Mass. Friday October 4.  We will meet at the Cape Ann Historical Society in Gloucester at 10:00 A.M.  The Historical Society is the home of the largest collection of Fitz Hugh Lane painting, as well as the historic and cultural museum for Gloucester and Rockport.
  Also we will visit Cogswell Grant in Essex, the home of Bertram and Nina Little Fletcher, preeminet collectors of American folk and decorative arts.  Cogswell Grant is a property of the Society for the Preservation of New England Antiquities.
  We will have the opportunity for lunch at the Famous Woodman's Restaurant also in Essex.
   Further information and registration forms will be sent to member soon.