The New York City Art Catalogers Discussion Group will be meeting on 23 September 2002 in Room 1135 of Bobst Library at New York University. The topic will be integrating resources and the discussion will be based on the presentation prepared for PCC by Steven Miller. That presentation can be found at

http://www.loc.gov/catdir/pcc/bibco/irtrng702_files/frame.htm
(a few print copies will be available at the meeting but please study the slides and bring a copy if you can)

Leading the discussion will be Evalyn Stone (Watson Library, Met) and Everett Allgood (NYU).

Access to Bobst Library is limited. Please therefore respond by Friday, 20 September to Sherman Clarke at [log in to unmask] or 212-998-2462 if you plan to attend so I can prepare a list of attendees for the access staff.

Bobst Library is located at 70 Washington Square South (southeast corner of Washington Square, 12-story blocky brownstone building, 1972, Philip Johnson). If you need subway or other directions to Washington Square and Greenwich Village, please let me know.

Sherman Clarke - NYU Libraries - [log in to unmask]