Thanks to all the responses to this message. Unfortunately, none of these
the video for sale, and the other recommended vendors didn't have this
title listed. Some people recommended Women Make Movies [
http://www.wmm.com/index.htm ]. They do sell another video (Guerrillas in
our Midst, 1992) but not the one I seek. I'll email "the Girls" and see if
they can help, and follow up on some other leads.

Thanks for trying!
Nina

--On Thursday, September 12, 2002 12:52 PM -0600 Nina Stephenson
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Does anyone have any great ideas about where I could purchase this video?
> I've tried Amazon, films.com, Insight Media, Facets, Media for the Arts,
> Video Data Bank...all without luck. I'm guessing it's o.p. but maybe I
> missed something...
>
> Guerrilla Girls
> 1988 38 min. Color
> The anonymous, gorilla-masked women artists, self-proclaimed as the
> "conscience of the artworld," talk about
> their current projects. Interviewed by Lucy Lippard. From the University
> of Colorado series "What Follows".
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Nina

Nina Stephenson