Does anyone have any great ideas about where I could purchase this video?
I've tried Amazon, films.com, Insight Media, Facets, Media for the Arts,
Video Data Bank...all without luck. I'm guessing it's o.p. but maybe I
missed something...

Guerrilla Girls
1988 38 min. Color
The anonymous, gorilla-masked women artists, self-proclaimed as the
"conscience of the artworld," talk about
their current projects. Interviewed by Lucy Lippard. From the University of
Colorado series "What Follows".

Thanks in advance,
Nina

Nina Stephenson