At the Los Angeles ARLIS convention there was a lot of discussion about how
librarians learn about the artists making books. There was an enthusiastic
agreement among the librarians that they want book artists to visit them in
person. So that is what I do.

I will be making a cross country trip in October. I will visit libraries in
Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Wyoming,
Idaho, and then home to Washington. In addition I might also go through
Kansas and Colorado. Please drop me an e-mail today if you have any interest
in seeing my books, or if you know of someone who might be interested.

For those of you in the Baltimore / Philadelphia area I will be showing at
the Oak Knoll Book Fest, Oct 5-6 in New Castle, Delaware (For more
information go to http://www.oakknoll.com/okf2002.html) .

In the Cincinnati area I will be showing at the Miniature Book Society show
on Oct 13, (For more information go to http://www.mbs.org/conclave.htm)

In Wyoming I will be giving a presentation the Arlis/NW meeting in Cody on
Oct 26, (For more information go to
http://www.lib.byu.edu/%7Evisart/arlismw/2002/conf.html)

I invite you to visit my web site at http://www.mysticalplaces.com.

Thank you,