Dear All,

   My name is Kelly Robinson, and I am the firm archivist for Barton Myers
Associates, Inc., in Los Angeles, California. I am presently compiling a
bibliographic list of books on museums and collections for an architecture
studio/class being taught on museums, and would like to include recent
publications that are well-written, accurate, detailed, and dynamic! If any
of you out there feel particularly passionate (in a positive or negative
sense!) about any books recently published on museums and/or collections,
and can make any recommendations of titles and/or authors, we would greatly
appreciate the effort! Please reply off-list to:
Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Sincerely,
Kelly Robinson

--
Kelly Robinson
Archivist

Barton Myers Associates, Inc.  Architects | Planners
1025 Westwood Boulevard
Los Angeles, California
90024-2902
310.208.2227