Greetings ARLIS members and subscribers!

 Kevin Mullen, Bookseller is very happy to announce the availability of
                          my latest catalogue:

               Catalogue 31: Museum Exhibition Catalogues
                and Commercial Gallery Catalogues Which
                         Relate To American Art

It is 72 pages in length. There are 1212 Museum Exhibition catalogues,
arranged by title. These are followed by 556 Commercial Gallery
catalogues arranged alphabetically, by the name of the gallery.

I believe this may be the largest compilation of these two types of
publications to be offered in quite sometime.

Copies are available either by hardcopy or via email, and will soon be
available for download from my redesigned website. Please RSVP for your
copy and specify the format you wish to receive the catalogue in.

I would also like to announce my recent acquisition of the reference
library of a noted dealer in American Paintings of the 1920s, 1930s and
1940s. This library contains extensive reference material relating to
both the artists and the movements of this time period. There are
substantial sections on the following topics included within this
library:
Women Artists
African-American Art
Regional Art
WPA Art
Mural Art
Annual Exhibition Catalogues (individual and compilations)
Collections
Still-Life Art
Sculpture
Drawings and Works on Paper
Gallery Publications
There are a multitude (12 -14 shelf-feet) of publications from museums,
galleries and private sources relating to first, second and third tier
American artists of the specified time period.

Inquiries are welcome.

--
Kevin Mullen, Bookseller
P.O. Box 472, Marietta, Pennsylvania 17547