From: Kathleen Stacey [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2002 3:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Art Librarian brochure

Years ago, I had a pile of these neat little brochures that extolled
the virtues of becoming an art librarian.  I think they were published
by ARLIS.  I don't have the brochures anymore, and can't find anything
on the ARLIS website about them.  Are they still being published and
available?  I'd love to have some more.

Kathleen Stacey
Head Librarian
Walters Art Museum, Baltimore