At 10:08 AM -0400 9/18/02, Margaret English wrote:
>Hello all.
>Would anyone know of a good source for ordering current
>exhibition catalogues from Greece and or Turkey?
>Particularly for Ancient Studies material?  I find that
>Casalini and Erasmus and Wasmuth (our usual suspects)
>aren't fabulous for this area.
>Thanks in Advance for any ideas,
>Margaret English
>Margaret English, Librarian
>Fine Art Library
>Department of Fine Art
>University of Toronto
>100 St. George St.
>Toronto, ON.
>M5S 3G3
>416-978-5006

Hi Margaret,

I am also looking for a good source for ancient material from Greece
and/or Turkey.  I know G.C. Eleftheroudakis (Athens) well from the
past.  I would, nevertheless, love to see any discussion on this
topic on the ARLIS.

many thanks,

Lucie Stylianopoulos
--
Lucie Wall Stylianopoulos
Collections/User Instruction Coordinator

tele. 434-924-6604      [log in to unmask]