Dear Kelly,

UCLA has tons of of literature on museums and museum architecture. You
can search ORION2 our online catalog, at
http://orion-1.library.ucla.edu
for a partial list of our books on the subject. You might want to limit
your search to English language materials published in the last three
years. We also have many articles and bibliographies on the subject.

I invite you to come to the UCLA Arts Library to discuss your needs
with either me or Alan Michelson, our Architecture Librarian.

Judith Herschman
Librarian, Arts Library
(310) 206-5426