"Copier Art: the International Society of Copier Artists and Pratt Institute," a new exhibit in the Pratt Institute Library, features selected issues of the "I.S.C.A. Quarterly," the Society’s journal.  The I.S.C.A. is a Brooklyn-based membership organization founded in 1981 to provide a showcase for artists who use the copy machine as a creative tool to produce prints and artists books. The show highlights contributions by Pratt faculty member Anne Gilman and the students she mentored from 1999 through 2002. The "I.S.C.A. Quarterly," many issues of which are thematic in content, is a compilation of artist-contributed editions. Included are examples of the different formats of the journal, including postcard, triptych, folio, spiral-bound, and boxed bookwork issues.  Also displayed are a survey of artist books by the founder and director of the Society, Louise Neaderland. The exhibit, which includes materials from the Library’s collection, was curated by Professor Gilman, Louise Neaderland and Professor Joy Kestenbaum, Art & Architecture librarian, who initiated the collaboration between Pratt and the I.S.C.A.